PRIVACY NOTICE ON PERSONAL DATA
This Privacy Notice Regarding Personal Data has been prepared under the Law on the Protection of Personal Data according to related countries (“DP Law”) to inform you about the collection, processing, transfer of your personal data and your rights under the DP Law.
As company ODEON Turizm İşletmeciliği A.Ş. (“Company” or “Odeon”) residing at Ergenekon Mahallesi Cumhuriyet caddesi No 181 Daire 4 34000 Şişli İstanbul-TÜRKİYE , we process your personal data as data controller, in accordance with the DP Law and relevant legislation, within the scope explained below.
For more detailed information, you can refer to the related countries Personal Data Processing and Protection Policy.
1. Personal Data We Process
As Odeon, we may process some of your personal data, including the following:
• Your identity information including your name, surname, ID number, passport number, marital status, other information contained in your identity document or photocopy of your driver's license;
• Your location information, including residence and address information, and location information;
• Your contact information, including e-mail, phone number, mobile phone number;
• Bank account number, IBAN number, your financial information;
• Your family members information, including the name and surname of your spouse and children;
• Your event detection information included in the minutes of events occurring within the company;
• Your customer transaction information such as invoice, promissory note, check information, membership, customer request and complaint information, product/service information used/received;
• Your marketing information, including your past product/service purchase information and survey results;
• Your transaction security information, including IP address and access log information;
• Your health information, including blood group information, the information specified in the health report, allergen substance information, disability status information;
• Your audio-visual recordings, including CCTV;
2. Purposes of Processing Personal Data
We will process your personal data limited to the following purposes:
• Presenting our products and/or services and executing our sales processes,
• Execution of our product and/or service purchasing processes,
• Execution of our customer relations processes,
• Managing our customer return and exchange request processes,
• Examining and evaluating customer requests and complaints and communicating, if necessary,
• Carrying out activities for customer satisfaction,
• Updating, customizing and developing our products and services in line with your needs and demands,
• Sending e-mails, messages, newsletters and other publications about our new products or services, changes in our existing products or services, and our campaigns and promotions,
• Planning and execution of our communication processes,
• Execution of our marketing activities and advertising/campaign/promotion processes,
• Execution and supervision of our business activities and ensuring business continuity,
• Execution of our activities and performance of our obligations in accordance with the agreements made with suppliers, business partners and other third parties,
• Execution of our performance management processes for suppliers,
• Carrying out our service, maintenance, repair, inspection works,
• Execution of our finance and accounting works,
• Issuance of commercial credit cards by the company,
• Providing information to authorized public institutions and organizations, when necessary,
• Ensuring the realization of independent audits and managing the process,
• Follow-up of legal affairs directed against our company,
• Ensuring the physical space security of our buildings and facilities and creating and monitoring our visitor records,
• Compliance with legal regulations and fulfillment of our legal obligations,
• Evaluating job applications of employee candidates, conducting interviews and meetings, communicating with the people they refer to in their resumes.
3. Methods of Collecting Personal Data
As Odeon, we collect your personal data through the following channels:
• E-mail, SMS, business cards,
• Telephone, Fax,
• CCTV (Closed Circuit Camera Records),
• Cookies and similar tracking technologies,
• Physical form,
• Our website,
• Postal, cargo, courier,
• Face-to-face meetings,
• Other physical and electronic media.
4. Legal Grounds for Data Processing
We process your personal data in accordance with the processing conditions specified in the relevant Articles of the DP Law of that country.
5. Transfer of Your Personal Data
We may transfer your personal data to our employees, business partners, shareholders, suppliers, group companies, company representatives, proxies and legally authorized public/private institutions and organizations, limited to the purposes stated above, in accordance with the processing conditions specified in the relevant Articles of the DP Law of that country.
6. Your Rights Regarding Personal Data
As a Data Subject, you have the following rights regarding your personal data in accordance with refer Articles of the DP Law of the relevant country :
• information about whether your Personal Data has been processed,
• if your Personal Data has been processed, information about such data processing,
• information about purposes for the processing of your Personal Data and whether your processed Personal Data has been used for such purpose,
• information about third parties in the relevant countries or abroad to whom your Personal Data is transferred,
• if your Personal Data has been incompletely or inaccurately processed, correction of such data processing, and requesting notification of the transaction made within this scope to the third parties to whom your personal data has been transferred,
• if the grounds for processing your Personal Data are no longer valid even if it has been processed in accordance with the provisions of the DP Law of relevant countries and other relevant laws, requesting of deletion or destruction of the Personal Data, and requesting the notification of the transaction made within this scope to the third parties to whom your personal data has been transferred,
• objection to any negative consequence of your processed Personal Data being analysed exclusively through automated systems,
• if you suffer any damages due to the illegal processing of your Personal Data, indemnification of such damages and losses.
You can submit your requests regarding these rights through the Data Subject Application Form on our website. Your applications will be answered in writing or electronically as soon as possible and within 30 (thirty) days at the latest, depending on the nature of the request.
Your application will be carried out free of charge. However, if the requested transaction requires an additional cost, the fees in the tariff determined by the Personal Data Protection Board will be requested from the applicant.